Advanced Tutor Training PRE-RECORDED
Advanced Level Tutor Training by Kim Ahlgrim
Prerequisites: NTA Basic Level Tutor Training and NTA Intermediate Level Tutor Training.
ALL TOPICS FROM BASIC AND INTERMEDIATE LEVEL, PLUS:
- Building Relationships with Parents, Teachers, and Tutors
- Dealing with Difficult Students
- Techniques for Conflict Resolution, Part II
- Understanding When You Need Assistance
- Managing Time and Stress
- Avoiding Sexual Harassment
- Tutoring and the Law
- Basics of Academic Coaching
- Communication, Part III
- Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
- Community Commitment
* By purchasing this webinar, you agree to the National Tutoring Association’s (NTA) Recorded Webinar Purchase Agreement. Please see below.
I understand that in purchasing this recorded NTA training webinar, I agree to the following provisos as set forth by the NTA with regard to the proprietary content of the webinar. I understand that the webinar is intended for individual viewing only. I will not share viewing of this webinar with any other individual. I further understand that I will not make recordings, either audio or video, of this webinar. I will not take screen shots from the webinar. I will not pass the link or pass code for this webinar to any other individual without the express written permission of the NTA. I understand that I will have 30 days to access this webinar for individual training purposes. At the end of 30 days, my pass code will be deleted from the NTA system. I may request one extension if I have been unable to complete the webinar and accompanying assessment during my initial 30 days. While the NTA makes every possible effort to work with trainees, extensions are not guaranteed. All training webinars are the copyrighted property of the NTA. The NTA reserves the right to prosecute all violations of this agreement to the fullest extend possible.