The offer code is to be made available to new membership in the National Tutoring Association who are ages 18 to 57 within the first 6 months of enrollment.
As a new member of NTA, you can apply for $40,000 of term life coverage at no-cost for two years, as long as you have not applied to the plan before.
The program is not available in the following states: NV, OR, SD or VT. After two years, you’ll have the option to renew this valuable insurance protection
at the prevailing group rates.
To apply, contact Grace Parish at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(800) 821-7303 ext. 1554
Forrest T. Jones & Company
Kansas City, MO 64111
Keep dental care for you and your family affordable and easy with the Educators Dental Plan. Monthly premiums start at $14.65 for insurance that pays up to 100% of covered charges — to a maximum of $750 per person per year — after a small deductible. Benefits include:
- Preventive Care, such as regular exams, x-rays and cleanings, is covered 100% with no deductible.
- You choose your own dentist, not your insurer. There are no network restrictions.
- 30-day free look - If you are not completely satisfied, return your certificate, without claim, within 30 days for a full refund of your premium.
ORAL HEALTH IS VITAL!
12% of U.S. adults have advanced gum disease, and one in four adults 60 and older has lost all his or her teeth. Almost all oral diseases, including cancer, can be prevented.*
*U.S. Centers for Disease Control: Oral Health at a Glance, 2011
BENEFITS BEGIN IMMEDIATELY!
Coverage for basic care such as fillings and extractions starts right away. There is a waiting period of six months to one year for coverage on more extensive dental procedures.
Get affordable protection—only $99 a year!
Are you an independent contractor, education consultant or private practitioner? We offer an affordable Private Practice Professional Liability Plan tailored to your needs. Are you a student teacher? NTA has a specially priced student educator plan. Join more than 100,000 other school professionals protected by the Educators Professional Liability Plan.
Many educators assume their school will defend them if they're named in a work-related lawsuit. That could be a costly assumption on their part. With today's strained budgets and financial pressures, many schools may not have adequate liability insurance to cover all their risks. But even if your school does, it could choose not to defend you. Check out the NTA Educators Professional Liability Plan for only $99 a year:
- $1,000,000 in liability protection for hourly and salaried (W-2 employed) educators
- All defense costs on professional liability suits are paid in addition to the liability limit
- Claims may be reported years after the policy expires
- Pays benefits if you face dismissal, suspension, involuntary transfer or demotion
- Policy is dedicated exclusively to your defense and career protection