National Tutoring Foundation
Individual Membership Rates:
During our inaugural year (now to April 2019), the individual NTF membership rate is $35.00. Members during this year will receive this rate for 3 years at the $35.00 annual rate. Additionally, these individuals may choose to pay for their 3 years up front for only $95.00! In our second year (April 2018-April 2019), the individual NTF membership rate will be $50.00. Members who sign up during that year will receive the $50 rate for 2 years. Beginning our third year (April 2019-April 2020), the individual NTF membership rate will be the standard $65.00 rate, paid annually. Finally, individuals may purchase a lifetime NTF membership for only $1000.00.
Please choose a membership below and complete the electronic form. You may also print and mail the form above.
Benefits of Membership to the National Tutoring Foundation include:
- Advocacy for the membership organization
- Links to various governmental resources including, House of Representatives, Senate, and Educational Bills
- Special NTF Rate (equivalent to NTA Membership rate) at NTA Conference and concurrent session placement preference.
- Access to NTF Newsletter *coming soon!*
- Participation in a Membership Advisory Committee *coming soon!*
- Receive access to the NTF “Funding Flashes”
- Receive free access to annual NTF grants funding live webinar workshop
- May apply for accredited professional certification
- Certified NTF members are entered into a national searchable database
- Qualify to apply for NTF sponsored research grants and scholarship
- May attend regional training events at the Professional Development Conference, which provides the latest information regarding grant writing, government and community partnering, and other unique opportunities to train and network with student support administrators.
- Receive a discount on your initial membership to the National Tutoring Association (NTA)
Organizational Membership Fee Schedule (Organizations will receive one membership certificate personalized to the program, company, or organization):